Rules and Restrictions:
- Please arrive at your ride location ½ hour prior to scheduled ride to complete required paperwork. If you do not arrive on time, you may miss your scheduled departure.
- Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes. Absolutely NO flip-flops or sandals. Hats must fit very securely or have a chin strap. Weather on our coastal rides can be changeable so layered clothing is best. Make sure to bring a sweater, sweatshirt or light coat for your comfort.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
- One rider per horse. No double riding.
- Phones and small cameras are welcome but please make sure they leave your hands to be free for control of your horse at all times.
- For safety reasons, no backpacks or purses are allowed on the rides. Cell phones should be set to silent, and text messaging is strongly discouraged.
- Please make sure that cell phones, car keys, cameras, wallets, and articles of clothing are securely attached. We are not responsible for lost items.
- All guests must be in good physical condition; able to safely mount and dismount, and control their own horse.
- Age and Weight Restrictions are enforced – please see Ride pages for requirements.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited, except at designated winery locations following your ride.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason deemed appropriate by management of Outback Trail Rides for the safety of our guests, horses, staff, or property.
- All rides subject to availability, weather/trail conditions. We reserve the right to alter, modify, or cancel a ride due to bad weather, unsafe conditions, or requests made by property owner.
- Payment is due in full following your ride.
- If you must cancel your ride for any reason we request that you give us 24 hour notice to avoid cancellation fees.
- Riders aged 14 and younger required.
- Riders aged 15-17 parental decline required.
- Riders aged 18 and over helmet optional.
- Certified horseback riding helmets provided.